Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mountain Bikes Hit the Roads!


Tonight Trish and I broke the ole' mountain bikes. We took turns riding the bike that was towing Joey, talk about a workout! Now these have some real sentimental value...these were the "steeds" we did our first triathlon, Valley Girl, on last summer. These are the bikes that got us through most of the summer and we actually really liked them! It's funny now to think back on where we were to how fast we can ride now!

This was my first time out on the bike since my accident and if you don't know Trish had a little hospital visit on Saturday for stitches on her leg. She ended up with some pretty killer gashes when her leg intercepted her chain at her race. I don't think her leg bugged her a bit tonight however, she looked great!

We had a wonderful dinner of barbequed burgers, served up by my dear hubby--thanks honey! After the meal we took a nice walk through the neighborhood, it was such a relaxing evening. I have missed time with my girls. Thanks again Trish for joining us!

4 comments:

jessithompson said...

Sounds like a blast!

Tiffany said...

Fun! I'm glad you guys were able to enjoy some time together!

Trish said...

It was JUST what I needed to ride with you last night! I loved every minute of it :) I am glad that we were able to make it happen, and I appreciate you inviting me over. Can't wait for the next ride :) XOXO

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Kim- I'm so glad that both you and Trish are on the mend and back on your bikes!!

You've been in my prayers for a complete post-accident recovery!

God Bless!
Love Linda