Saturday, May 3, 2008

I love you Emma!


These are the cutest words when coming out of your 3 year old to one of his dear friends. Emma joined us for a little playdate this morning. The two of them played golf, rode in the jeep, dug in the sand box, shot a few hoops and had a snack. We sure enjoy Emma's company. She is such a sweetheart, I bet her parents are pretty special people too.

3 comments:

jessithompson said...

Thanks so much for having Emma over. Those two have a great time and are really self entertaining. We loved having Joe over on Friday! Fun to get to see you too, sis.

LORIE said...

This is so cute. Kids are great!

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

OK...I just LOVE seeing them in those cute adjoining seats!! They look so grown up! What a blast to have golf and hoops all in one playdate!!

God bless!
Love Linda