Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Joey!


Today, May 13th our Joey turns 4! Can you believe it?
We had a fun filled day on Saturday with a small gathering at Jump N Party. Joey invited a few friends from daycare for the big event. Then following the party we had family over to our pad for a salmon dinner. My brother Phil, Emily, his wife and of course Ashlyn came up from California, our Noni (Tom's momma), came over from Olympia and my folks survived cake number two for the day! Joey had a long day but it sure was fun. A special thanks to "grandma" Becky for the fancy table cloth!

On Sunday we were treated to a wonderful brunch at Twigs for Mother's Day. What a scrumptious spread at the buffet and wonderful company too.Thanks to my boys for a special day. I am so thankful not only to be a mom but to have such a wonderful role model to look up to. I love you mom!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Looks like I missed a super party! Tell Jo-Jo Happy 4th Birthday from Aunt Trish! I will have to bring him his present soon :)

jessithompson said...

Happy Birthday, Joe! Sorry we weren't able to come to the party, but we're looking forward to celebrating with you!

Tiffany said...

Happy belated birthday to Joey! He is such a big boy now! What a sweetheart! I love the soccer cake, too!!