
Our vacation in California was fabulous. Thanks to our Noni (Tom's mom) for a wonderful vacation! We were able to spend time on the beach, go to Disneyland, visit my brother and his family, spend time with all of Tom's family, special pizza dinner with EVERYONE and time with the cousins (Joey's!) and nieces/nephews. What a special time and there was not one flake of snow.
View this book full size or get a printed copy at Mixbook
4 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a blast! Great pics, too! You just had to rub it in that there was no snow, didn't you?
So happy you had a great trip!
Looks like so much fun! I truly believe that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth! I missed you while you were gone :) (Jen and I even went on a bike ride by your house!) Can't wait to hear all about the trip in person! Great pictures! Love you!
Great photos! I love the family one! Can't wait to get together soon!
XOXO
Looks like a great time. Disneyland looked a lot better than the snow storms we had up here! Glad you and the fam had safe travels home!
Post a Comment