This weekend we went and watched Emma's soccer game. She looked great. Afterwards Joey really wanted to kick the ball too. He was very curious at where the goal flags went that the Skyhawk refs had taken down. Here he is in action...thanks Jessi for the pic! Joey does want to be a soccer player and baseball player when he grows up (at least that was the latest!).
This weekend I was once again at the pool. I did a shorter swim on Sunday but none the less I was swimming! Traci and I were the only two in our lane for the start. My neck is finally feeling better in the pool and I'm feeling a little faster. Yes!
4 comments:
Fun weekend! It was so nice of you and Joey to come out and support Emma. She loved having you there!
I love that Joey wants to be a soccer player AND a baseball player when he grows up! Shoot for the stars, JoJo!
I can't believe you and Traci were the only ones in your lane! Nice job showing up and getting a workout in! Hope to see you there this weekend!
Go Joe, Go! What a great picture!
Way to go with your swimming! You look good lady!
Hi Kim!
What a super cute picture of joey! he looks like a natural soccer player! Congrats on your swimming and training! You inspire me!
Glad your neck is better too!
God Bless!
Love Linda
Post a Comment