YAHOO! I think spring might have actually come! We are so thrilled to see the sunshine and get out and do what we love. I went on my first outside ride with girlfriend Laura and Joey made his first fort of the season. We raked the yard and swept the patio. I even washed the patio table hopeful for an outside meal tomorrow! We also had a little photo shoot to make Joey's birthday invitation. He was a real trooper while I had him pose with all of his sports equipment!
A shout out to my gal Laura who also had the first wreck of the season today. She was sporting her first ride on her new wheels and did almost the same fall I did last season. My fall, however had only one onlooker unlike Laura who had to see 3 bike riders and 3 runners go by her while she was in agony on the trail. I quickly untangled her as I tried to keep the giggles to a minimum. She has a scraped knee and a sore elbow for proof! I think everyone has to get that first "forget to unhook" the foot out of the way! Love ya Laura!
4 comments:
Joey is so cute that I can barely stand it! And bummer for Laura! I am so glad she was with you and you could help her from experience :) I guess it was a day of falling...did you read Tiff's blog yet? I would like to point out how awesome you look in the action picture in your aero bars. Nice!! Love you!!
Joey's fort looks awesome! Can he build me one too?
Nice job getting in your first outside ride! It was the perfect day for it. Tell Laura not to feel bad...my "forgot to clip out" fall today sent me to the emergency room! You look like a total stud in that pic of you on your bike!
xoxo
Nice job ladies! Falling on your bike is all part of a coming of age ceremony in triathlon ;). Glad to see you guys were out and about this weekend enjoying the good weather!
LOVE the picture of Joey!! What a cute little smile! :)
Sorry to hear Laura took a fall (I'm scared my first one is coming soon)! You two look pretty darn cute on your bikes! Hey, are you BLTing tonight?? I'll be there at 5pm!
Post a Comment