Today Joey and daddy went to the Fish Hatchery with his preschool class. It was a great time although Joey was little upset he couldn't catch the fish. Is he is daddy's son or what? Here's a cute shot of Joey with his preschool teacher.
Kim- What a super fun post and I love the picture of Joey with his teacher!:) Wish we had lots of field trips in college teaching! I actually do them to different ethnic restaurants in my Intercultural Communication Class! The students love that kind of learning!
Hope you have a great weekend! Blessings! God bless! Linda
6 comments:
Looks like fun!
Cute pics and how fun that Tom got to go along! I love that Joey is already a hunter at heart! :)
You two are the fastest comment-ers in the west. I love ya!
I miss my Jo-Jo! The field trip looks like so much fun :) XOXO
:)I love the picture of Joey with his teacher! That boy has such a sweet smile!
Kim-
What a super fun post and I love the picture of Joey with his teacher!:) Wish we had lots of field trips in college teaching! I actually do them to different ethnic restaurants in my Intercultural Communication Class! The students love that kind of learning!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Blessings! God bless!
Linda
Post a Comment