To start Easter Sunday, I once again rallied to attend the Tri Fusion Master's Swim at 8am. We swam a total of 2500 yards in my lane. The swim was hard for me today, I felt sluggish after biking and pilates the day before so really had to push myself. Luckily I was in a group event otherwise I would have probably ended my workout a little early! Pictured is a good friend, Laura, who I have roped into doing two triathlons this summer. She as been such a trooper. Laura has also proved to be a phenomenal swimmer and already graduated out of lane "3". I sure enjoy how this sport has shaped my body but not without a few achy knees and hips! I hope they improve and get stronger soon.
Special thanks to Martin and Vicki for time and efforts each Sunday in coordinating our swim!
4 comments:
Nice job getting the swim in on Easter! You rock! I can totally relate to being achy here and there. Hang in there. Once you get into the swing of things, you'll feel much better. You're not leaving home without your Recoverease, right? ;)
Hi Kim!
Kin-
Thanks for the inspiration about exercising! I tried running, had a small muscle knee strain, but I am back at it again!
Hope you have an awesome spring break next week...and NO snow or hail..as we are having during mine! :)
Blessings!
Love Linda
You look great! I admire that you are getting out and training. Oh the world of triathlons!!!
Way to go, Sista! It must have been doubley hard to swim with it being Easter morning AND having worked out so hard the day before.
You inspire me to work harder.
By the way, all of the working out is paying off on the bod, Babe. You are definitely lookin' hot! I can see a big difference.
XXOO
Leni
Post a Comment