On Sunday Joey was able to have a play date with his friend, Emma. She had lunch, time for some bubbles in the backyard, jumping at JumpnParty and finally a treat at Gelato Joes. We had so much fun! Thanks for coming over Emma! Here are a few pics...
Emma had SO MUCH FUN!!! Thanks so much for planning an exciting afternoon for the kiddos. We're looking forward to having Joey over today after school.
Looks like so much fun! Where is this jumping play place anyway? I would love to take my little friend Delaney there sometime! You are such a wonderful mommy to plan such an exciting day! Jo-Jo is so lucky :) Love you!
5 comments:
Wow! I'm jealous! Looks like you guys had a blast! Cute pics!
Emma had SO MUCH FUN!!! Thanks so much for planning an exciting afternoon for the kiddos. We're looking forward to having Joey over today after school.
Looks like so much fun! Where is this jumping play place anyway? I would love to take my little friend Delaney there sometime! You are such a wonderful mommy to plan such an exciting day! Jo-Jo is so lucky :) Love you!
I love your blog! Teach me oh wise Kimmy! (by the way...what the heck were you doing up at 1:54AM!!!!???)
www.jumpnparty.biz to check the jumping house out! It's on Lyons/Nevada.
K
Post a Comment