Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snoqualamie Family Weekend


Ready for the slopes!

Hitting the slopes on the west side this weekend with Tom's Family was a nice retreat! Tom and Joey drove over on Friday and I met up with them on Saturday at the lodge. On Saturday Joey snowboarded...and guess what, he loved it! We then had to convince him to ski on Sunday. I really want him to be able to stop and turn on skis first. After taking several runs Joey asked Tom, "Dad, have I done enough on my skis to get my snowboard back?" He was also a little tired on Sunday and took several "power bar" breaks on the slopes. The weather was gorgeous. We had a big spaghetti feast on Saturday night featuring Tom's sauce and his mom's! A great time was had by all. Day One...the snowboard



Day Two...the
skis!

4 comments:

jessithompson said...

Nice job, Joey!!! You are awesome! XOXO

Tiffany said...

That pic of Joey on the snowboard is priceless! He looks so tiny!

Way to go Joey! You are much better at skiing and snowboarding than I'll ever be!

Anonymous said...

Joey is SO freakin' adorable on a snowboard!

LORIE said...

This is sooooo cute. Thank you for sharing.