Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Spring!

We love you Ashlyn!
Miss Ashlyn, our niece! (Joey's cousin, of course!) Does anything say spring more than your favorite hat? Or there's the part where you can be outside after work and not freeze! Even better is the first run of the season (literally) outside tonight...felt pretty good, however, I'm a bit rusty! I felt the need for some new shoes so will need to consult my coach on that one. I am looking forward to my new workout schedule and feel inspired to fit more into my day. A special shout out to Jessi for her support!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YA BABY! I am so proud of you for pushing the new workout routine! Way to go friend :) You are amazing and you will feel great for it! Love you lots and lots!

Tiffany said...

Happy spring to you too! Your niece is freaking adorable!!!!

Nice job on the run! You rock!

jessithompson said...

Okay, she is ADORABLE! New shoes? There's never a good reason not to buy them ;)! Way to go, lady on that run! I'm proud of you and excited for you!

LORIE said...

CUTE! Nice to see you last night.