
As tradition we had the tree up on Thanksgiving Weekend! Tom and Joey surprised me today by having the lights up on the house as well. We are ready! I absolutely love the holiday season. The music is one of my favorite things followed by the festive decorations along with what the season means...the birth of the Lord! Joey helped put up our new Nativity scene and of course did many of the ornaments on our tree. He was also in charge of picking out a star for our tree at Target this year, choosing the biggest one! Daddy had to make a few minor adjustments to our tree to make it fit, but boy does it sparkle!

Some memories of the holiday...when sharing what we are thankful for Joey shared, "I'm thankful for animals to shoot, Grandma and Grandpa, the earth and my family." Joey threw his first snowball with Emma then had a bit of snowball fight with daddy! Enjoy the season with those you cherish and love, it really is magical!
4 comments:
Animals to shoot huh? LOL!!!! I'm with you, I LOVE the Christmas season! xoxo
Love the pictures and I totally agree, this time of year is so magical! Your tree is beautiful, along with that little family of yours! Love you!
I too LOVE this time of year! I am so glad that you and your family celebrate it full force :) And I am glad that Joey picked a star for the top of the tree...that is my favorite tree topper shape! Can't wait to see the decorations! Love you sis!!
Hi Kim!
What a wonderful picture of all of you under your beautiful tree! Love the story about Joey picking the star!
This season is magical for me as well! Knowing that Jesus is the reason for the season gives new meaning to sharing time with those I love!
Have an awesome holiday season and Christmas!
Love Linda
Post a Comment