Many of you may not know that I love the National Anthem. I love to sing it and did so with my classroom every Friday of which I let it rip. :-) This was just shown to me by my husband which of course put me right into tears. I think they have been around for a couple years and they can be found several times on You Tube, they are the Cactus Cuties!! They are I might add, much better than my class could ever sound!! They are ages 6-11...enjoy!
National Anthem - Sung By 4 Girls From Cactus JH
4 comments:
Wow! That gave me chills!
Move over Dixie Chicks!
Hi Kim!
Like you...I LOVE the national anthem. And this brought me to tears! LOVE the harmony and that they are so young! Super stage presence!
Sing on Cactus Cuties!!!
Thanks for sharing this!
God Bless!
Love Linda
Like you.....I LOVE the National Anthem! Thanks for sharing! Ryan was laughing at me as I too got teary eyed!
Thanks for the comment! Feeding Jonah has been so much fun. We tried peas tonight and he loved them!
<>< Melanie W.
Post a Comment