Friday night was our end of the season bash at the Country Club. What fun! We gabbed, ate a delicious dinner and yes this pregnant (week 26!) mama even did a little dancing!
Thanks for being my date Laura! And to all of my Tri-Fusion friends who organized the event, it was perfect!

5 comments:
So fun to hang out with you last night you sexy mama!!! xoxo
I had a BLAST hanging out with you last night! You are the hottest prego party girl around! I absolutely LOVE that you still busted a move with us! You are so much fun and I am thrilled that you and Laura came to our party! Love you!
You were hard core last night, sis. It was fun to see you there and I'm so glad that you and Laura came. Might I also add how gorgeous you looked all dolled up. XOXO
Hi Kim!
OK, that first picture should be in an advertisement for the Black and White store!! You look gorgeous and beautiful...inside and out!
And "Praise God"! for week 26 of your pregnancy! I pray every day for you and that sweet little girly for perfect health and a perfect pregnancy!
I am so thrilled for you!
God Bless and have an awesome Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful for YOU!
Love
Linda
So fun!! You all look amazing!!
Love ya baby!
Post a Comment