
Tom celebrated the big 38 on Saturday. Joey and I went all out with red and blue balloons everywhere! Joey blew each of these balloons up himself! He then insisted we make daddy a train cake to boot! My folks joined us for a yummy steak dinner (unless your pregnancy has you despising beef!) and cake!

Joey picked out golf balls and a golf glove at Wandermere and daddy received some new work clothes too. Happy Birthday, we love you!
6 comments:
Did you seriously make that cake? Are you Martha Stewart now or something???
Happy bday Tom! Looks like it was a great one!
Holy cow....you should be a baker! I think you missed your calling!
Happy Birthday Tom!
Hi Kim!
Oh my gosh...I LOVE the train birthday cake you baked...how SUPER creative...and how fun that Joey wanted his Daddy to have the kind of cake he (Joey) would love !:)
You are an amazing Mommy and wife..along with being a wonderful friend to so many!
Sending hugs your ways!
God bless!
Love Linda
Happy Birthday, Tom!
Kim, how did you make the train cake?? It looks amazing!
Very fun and a special day for Tom, sis! XOXO
Happy belated birthday to your hubby, Kimmy! But what I want to know is...where are the latest pix of your cute preggo belly? Come on, keep us updated! I haven't seen you in ages.
XO,
Nat
Post a Comment