Fun with the wii!So as much as I'm a little against the whole "gaming" thing the Montecucco's have joined the Wii craze! Tom came home with one last night---yet another winning from his exquisite Golden Tee playing!
Joey and Tom were up until 10pm last night checking it out. It is a riot! Here are a few clips! The first is baseball.
Now for some tennis! And yes, his momma has a doublehanded back hand too!
8 comments:
Yo Jo, you go boy!!! We are going to have a team of sluggers here in a few years! Tom better get ready to coach Little league. I know they need a new coach now that Chad is gone!
Hi Kim!
Amy's family has a Wii (and lots of "Wii rules" to go with it:)
Since they have older kids, they only have so much "Wii time" and can only play when chores are done...ah ya gotta love being a child when your parents are teachers:)
I've played the tennis one and had a blast!
Thanks for the post and your comments on my blog!
Blessings! Love Linda
FUN!!! Great clips!
Looks like Joey plays Wii just like I do - REALLY close to the TV. I always start far away and then end up inches away from the screen, especially in boxing! Have you tried that one yet? I was definitely sore from it!
I love Joey's little grunt when he is playing tennis - just like the pros! :)
You are SO lucky! I love love love the Wii! Make sure that you make yourself a Me for the Wii. It can actually look just like you! So much fun! I will come over and play any time :) XOXO
wiiiiii. . . . !!!!
Kim! I love the picture you have as your banner! How did you do that?
Love you!!
Kim...what an awesome banner and picture on your bog!! Makes me ready for spring and summer!! :)
Hope all is well with you!
God Bless!
Love Linda
Post a Comment