Baby KatePlease keep this little sweet pea in your thoughts and prayers as she goes in for heart surgery this coming Wednesday. Kate, the daughter of my dear friend Jill, has a hole in her heart. And with the help of doctors and the Lord we are going to get this little angel back to as good as new!
6 comments:
What a little sweetheart! I can't imagine what Jill must be going through. I'm definitely keeping them in my prayers!
I've been thinking of them often and will continue to keep them in my prayers. You are a great friend to Jill... I know she has needed your support.
Hi Kim!
I am so sorry your friend Jill, baby Kate and her family are going through this! I will keep all of them in my prayers...especially on Wednesday, the day of the surgery!
God Bless! Love Linda
Thanks friends! Talked to Jill today, she was in such good spirits ready for tomorrow!
Kate's surgery went well. The doctors found 2 holes in heart! She is in ICU. Thanks for your prayers!
Hi Kim!
Thanks for the update about baby Kate! It is Thursday morning and I have been praying about her health and progress. WOW..two holes! What a blessing that she was born in a time when doctors can fix these problems!!!
I'm keeping Jill in my prayers too!
God Bless! You are such a good friend!
Love Linda
Post a Comment