Sunday, February 10, 2008

Soap, of course!


Joey came home from preschool with a bar of soap. They had been learning about washing hands. He informed me that he would be needing a bucket of water to wash with. I asked if filling the sink may work and he said yes. (thank goodness!) Joey preceded to wash his hands for at least 30 minutes. I don't think you'll find cleaner hands anywhere!

The 'washing' has now gone from hands to washing the sinks and counters. Let me know if you want him over to your house!

2 comments:

jessithompson said...

Hilarious! Emma's class had the same lesson I think because there's a lot of hand washing going on here too. She's also the sneeze patrol too. Don't even think about sneezing into your hands - elbow pocket only! XOXO Cute pics, sis!

Tiffany said...

I would like to reserve Joey for this Saturday. Please have him call before he comes! :) LOL!