Sunday, February 10, 2008

Baa, Baa Black Sheep

Before nap on Super Bowl Sunday Joey informed Grammie he'd be reading the words of "Baa, Baa Black Sheep," so he did. Then when she took the book and grabbed for the next one, he said, "Oh Grammie, now I'm going to sing it." And so he did. We were in absolute stitches with this rendition. You'll notice two clips here...the "higher voice" version and after much rehearsing he's now lowered the voice a little for entertainment purposes and added the clapping--as any true "Keith" performer would do.


And now the next version...

5 comments:

LORIE said...

TOO CUTE!!! I kinda like the high version. Thanks for sharing. I hope you 3. . ahem. . . 4 are well.

Anonymous said...

Love love love it when Joey sings! He is quite the entertainer :) Missed you this past week while you were gone and hope to see you soon! XOXO

jessithompson said...

Great singing Joe! I loved hearing this story in person! XOXOXO

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

What an awesome post! I loved hearing him sing...both versions!

Love and hugs! God bless! Love Linda

Tiffany said...

I must say I prefer the high version! What a crack up!!! He is too freaking cute! Keep up the good work, Joe! You'll be on American Idol in no time! :)