Oh boy, as Joe would say, you would love these puppies!! Our good friend and neighbor, Jerry, has puppies! His dog, Annie, gave birth to 8 little puppies on Tuesday. Joey, Tom and I were able to visit them yesterday. There are 6 chocolate and 2 black labs in the litter. Jerry explained to Joey how the ears aren't even open when they are first born. So amazing! There eyes aren't even open yet. Joey did not want to leave these little sweeties. Luckily Jerry said we could visit them anytime! Right now they are in Joey's waiting pool in Jerry's laundry room. They cry a lot during the night especially when they get separated from their siblings. They are so cute! Let me know if anyone wants a puppy!!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Puppies, Puppies EVERYWHERE!
Oh boy, as Joe would say, you would love these puppies!! Our good friend and neighbor, Jerry, has puppies! His dog, Annie, gave birth to 8 little puppies on Tuesday. Joey, Tom and I were able to visit them yesterday. There are 6 chocolate and 2 black labs in the litter. Jerry explained to Joey how the ears aren't even open when they are first born. So amazing! There eyes aren't even open yet. Joey did not want to leave these little sweeties. Luckily Jerry said we could visit them anytime! Right now they are in Joey's waiting pool in Jerry's laundry room. They cry a lot during the night especially when they get separated from their siblings. They are so cute! Let me know if anyone wants a puppy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Definitely not going to let my hubby see this post! I do not like dogs, but puppies are so freakin' cute! Why can't they just stay that small? Then they wouldn't be able to jump on me, knock things over with their tails, or sniff me in inappropriate places!!!
Or shed their hair on my chairs!
So sweet. Too bad we need another dog like we need a hole in the head. Lloyd got into all of Emma's valentines and got crap all over the carpet...again. It was a great reminder just before reading this post! XOXO ;)
Awe, are they all taken? I'm working on my husband right now.....the kids are sold!
Thanks for sharing.....adorable.
Phaedra.
As you know, I am NOT an animal person...but I AM a puppy person! SO SO SO dang cute! I can just picture Jo-Jo with them... adorable :) Miss you friend! XOXO
Phaedra, here's the number 290-0887. There are 4 girls and 4 boys. $500
Great momma, so mellow with kids. She has been letting Joey hold the puppies each time we visit!
Good job papa. I just don't want one showing up on my doorstep in April for the grandkids birthdays!!!! (i mean I do...but I don't!) :)
Post a Comment