Thursday, August 23, 2007

Summer Memories


Summertime...
As the summer winds down to an end, in fact somewhat sooner than I'd like, it's fun to reflect on all of the memories we made! Here's a recount: An awesome trip to Seattle to see the Cunningham's, Hangin' at Diamond Lake with the Thompson's, Kim's 1st Triathlon, Joey's 2nd round of swim lessons, Fun swims and bikes with Trish and Rhonda, Golfing with my mom and Karmen, Girl's night in Moses Lake with my girl, Cindy, Celebrating our 6th anniversary on August 4th, Hangin' with the Sicilia's at the lake, A successful season for Tom in Alaska, Super visit with my cousins at the river cabin, Coffee and breakfast dates with Heather, Martini dates with Laura, Swimming at "Aunt Kelli's" pool, Great times at Loon Lake with all of the Montecucco Family as well as a fun Bendewald Reunion on my mom's side of the family, my new bike purchase and 2nd Triathlon. We will conclude our summer by heading to our river cabin for Labor Day Weekend. Can't wait for one more relaxing weekend to enjoy this wonderful weather.

3 comments:

jessithompson said...

Loved being able to share a little time with you this summer, sis, although it always goes by way too fast. Soon enough we'll be back into the normal routine. Yikes! I'm not ready for school to start again.

Anonymous said...

It was a GREAT summer! I loved every bike ride and swim we did together :) And I loved sharing your first triathlon with you! We are still work-out buddies for next year! (As soon as I get that pesky classroom ready!) XOXO

Anonymous said...

P.S. Just for the record...that is the radest action shot I've ever seen!