Fellow blogger, tri-babe, teacher and dear friend tagged me...hey, did you learn something new about me?
Jobs I've Held:
Taste Temptations (yogurt/shave ice)
SportsCenter
Bank teller
YMCA camp counselor
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4 Grade Teacher
Tech Teacher
Movies I can Watch Over and Over:
Top Gun
A Few Good Men
Happy Gilmore
The Green Mile
Hope Floats
Basically, I will watch any movie I love, over and over!
My Guilty Pleasures:
Starbucks
Dansko's
Shopping
Massages
Getting too many things at the Grocery Store
Out to Dinner!
Places I have lived:
Raymond
Pullman
Spokane
Pomeroy
Shows I enjoy:
Friends
Grey's Anatomy
House
(But I barely watch TV!)
Places I have been on vacation:
Lake Roosevelt
Loon Lake
River Cabin in Idaho
Hawaii
Canada
Cozumel, Mexico
Finland, Russia, Checklosvakia
Favorite Foods:
Seafood fettuccine (light on the sauce)
Clams
Calamari
A Delicious salad
Tom's Spaghetti
Cheesescake
Websites I visit daily:
Email
Friends/Family Blogs
Weather on Google
Mead School District
STCU
Awards I have won:
Most likely to shop at Nordstroms-Highschool
Most Inspirational-softball/tennis
Gates Grant
Mom of son with 14.5 inch head size at birth, off the charts-btw
Nicknames:
Trooper-"Troop"
Kimber
Kimbo
Sis
Sweets
Monte
Now I shall Tag... My brother and his wife!
1 comment:
Love this Kim! I learned so much :) I did it on my page too, so check it out! XOXO
P.S. I am so proud of you and your AWESOME race today! Love you!
Post a Comment