
I couldn't resist sharing these shots of Katie in an adorable outfit from her Auntie Jill (it was her Kate's!).

We're hanging in there. Still trying to power feed her every few hours. She goes back in for a weight check tomorrow.
At this time we are still not doing visitors. RSV is at an all time high in Spokane which Katie can get just from one of us having a cold...especially a cough. We are trying be very careful as she is at a higher risk due to her low weight. Our Joey is still camped out at Grandma and Grandpa's. Did I mention how fortunate we are to have such wonderful parents?

Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers. We are such proud parents!
A special note to my hubby...thanks for hanging in there with your sleep deprived wife. I love my roses-thanks honey! xoxo
7 comments:
So adorable! I've been thinking about you guys a lot! Did Tom tell you we saw him at DRG when he was picking up some soup for you?
I went to water aerobics on Saturday. It was lonely (just me) but definitely felt good to be in the water.
I can't wait to be on the other end of this. My body is ready to be done.
Thinking of you... and sending you loves and hugs. Be sure to shout if there is anything we can do! XOXO
So sorry you guys are still on lock down. I hope Katie's weight check goes well and we can all come see that beautiful little sweet pea soon! Seriously, Kim, I'm not sure I've ever seen a more perfect little girl!
xoxo
Kim, Katie is so beautiful and so precious! I love the photo with her eyes open so wide! The G-parents photos are wonderful too and Joey has such adoration and love in his eyes in the ones where he is looking at his new little sister!
I hope you have great news at the dr. visit and many power naps between meals! You are an awesome mom! I also think you guys are so wise to be extra careful of the virus germs, especially in these early weeks. Tons of love and prayers for all of you, Hugs & kisses, the Gallaghers
Kim - I love your blog! The pics are great. Thinking about all of you often. Hope you are getting a little more sleep. Love, Noni/Lee/Mom
ps OOO/XXX
Hi Kim!
What a beautiful and precious baby and I love that your hubby got you those gorgeous roses!!
So smart to keep her away from all of the awful bugs going around in Spokane! We hope she is gaining weight and that you ae also getting some much needed sleep!
Know that you and Katie, and your sweet Joey and Tom, are in my prayers every day.
God Bless!
Love Linda
How sweet!
Kate is just perfect!
What a great hubby for bringing you such beautiful roses too! Hope Joe Joe is home real soon!
XOXO
Post a Comment