
Here are Joey and Katie. We are adjusting to having a new baby. Joey is not quite sure about her crying so we've hooked him up with mommy's ipod for emergencies! Joey loves to...
Hold Katie
Sing to her
Play her musical mobile
Look at how tiny her feet and hands are

Give her the binkie
Check on her while she is sleeping
Pick out clothes for her
Give her kisses

Bring mommy blankies or diapers for Katie
Watch her get a new diaper

4 comments:
Joey is surely such an awesome big brother. Love the ipod idea! XOXO
What a sweet post! I love that pic of Joey and Katie's hands! That is priceless! Katie is so lucky to have such an amazing big brother! xoxo
Hi Kim!
WOW! What amazing pictures and the ipod idea is so creative!!!
What beautiful miracles!!!
Loves to you and God bless!
Linda
Love the hand photo! So sweet! I can't wait to cuddle with Joe and baby Kate!
Love and miss you!!
ps. I'm feeling better this week! Can I stop by tomorrow after work?
Post a Comment