Due to our March snow storm earlier Joey's preschool program was rescheduled for last night. And what a performance it was!
Grandma and Grandpa came and were they in for a treat. I was hoping my son was the child who actually sang during the songs, not just stand there or doing something you shouldn't. To my surprise I have a singer!
My parents were also in for a walk down memory lane because not only is Joey a singer but he's exactly how his momma was in preschool. Not just singing a little bit or knowing only most of the words...Joey sang all, with all the appropriate gestures. Adorable. I was so proud! Although we will need to work on his shyness to the camera! Great job Joey, we love you!
Here is a clip from his favorite song, "God Bless America".
3 comments:
LOVE this! That picture is a riot - a much needed laugh while I'm trying to finish up my conferences! I can't view the video right now because I'm at work, but I'll definitely look when I get home!
Way to go, Joey, you little American Idol!
xoxo
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Great singing, Joey!!!
So sad I missed the live performance, but the video was still a treat! Joey looks SO cute and adorable singing his little heart out! And for the record, I am not one single bit surprised that he is a little singer! I have gotten more than one song message on my phone from Joey and his awesome mamma!! Way to go Joe!! Hugs from Auntie Trish!!
Post a Comment