
Princess Katie!
What a treat to be home! Katie had her first Doctor appointment yesterday. She has not gained weight so we are on an every two hour feeding frenzy. I think that actually means a sleep deprivation frenzy! A huge thank you to my momma who puts Katie back to bed for me after each feeding.
Joey is still one wonderful big brother, he calls her "Katie Kate". He and daddy had boys' night last night at Granpa's house while Grama and I stayed home with Katie!

Please keep Katie in your prayers for gaining more weight! Thanks for your emails, calls and support!



5 comments:
I cannot believe how much Katie already looks like Joey! Amazing!
So happy you guys are home! Chow down Kate Kate!
xoxo
Hi Kim!
I have Katie in my prayers for a weight gain and you in my prayers with that feeding schedule!!
Love and hugs to all of you!
God bless!
Linda
perKim,
she is incredibly beautiful....wow! You should have at least a dozen more!!!
Please e-mail me or give a call if you need any feeding tips. I spend quite a lot of time in the NICU these days and have gained some good wisdom on getting these little ones to eat!
much love, colleen
Welcome home gorgeous girl! Let's get chowin' little lady!
Congratulations Kim and family! Katie is absolutely beautiful, and I don't say that about many newborns! I'm glad you're home and that your family has one more precious member.
Post a Comment