Check out Miss Katie's first photo shoot at the hospital...adorable! Be sure to notice the "tiger" stuffed animal that her big brother picked out for her at the hospital gift shop.
She is so PERFECT!! I love the pictures of her, and she seems to love the camera too! Hope that you are doing well since you have been home. Can't wait to see you both again soon! XOXO
Kim and Tom, Congrats - she looks amazing! Kim, I sent you an email to your school address. Do you have another better one for keeping in touch. Thanks Laura
5 comments:
She is so PERFECT!! I love the pictures of her, and she seems to love the camera too! Hope that you are doing well since you have been home. Can't wait to see you both again soon! XOXO
Katie is beautiful!
Ok, so let's see pictures of Katie now! Clearly, that was a porcelain doll because she was too perfect! I'm dying to meet that little sweet pea! xoxo
Hi Kim!
Oh my gosh..Katie is GORGEOUS (just like her Momma)!!!
I loved the photos with her little hat on and the toy Joey got for her!!
You are in my thoughts and prayers! Enjoy every minute!!
God Bless!
Love Linda
Kim and Tom,
Congrats - she looks amazing! Kim, I sent you an email to your school address. Do you have another better one for keeping in touch. Thanks Laura
Post a Comment