Okay...it's really getting close. It's the 10 day countdown! The nursery is complete. The last editions are the canvas displays created by local artist Sally and the new ottoman with of course a pink coverlet made by my momma! We can't wait to meet you. Even Joey said to my tummy in a whisper..."Katie, we are going to take good care of you when you come out!"
I am in LOVE with your nursery! Those canvases give the PERFECT final touch to the room! So freakin' adorable! Auntie Trish can't WAIT to meet Katie too!
5 comments:
Honey, this nursery is to die for! It's straight out of Pottery Barn Kids! I love Joey's comment to Katie. So sweet. I can't wait to meet her!!!!!
WOW - the nursery looks incredible! Just a few more days and we'll all be able to meet her. Can't wait!
Hi Kim!
Oh my gosh...this nursery, and all of the love it represents, brings tears to my eyes!
I am thrilled for you beyond words and so excited to meet Katie!!
You and Katie continue to be in my prayers every day!
Loves to you both!
God Bless!
Linda
I am in LOVE with your nursery! Those canvases give the PERFECT final touch to the room! So freakin' adorable! Auntie Trish can't WAIT to meet Katie too!
I LOVE Joe's whisper to Kate! I love seeing you and your tummy!
Love you!!!
Post a Comment