Kathryn Grace! Weighing in at 6 pounds and 9 oz. at 7:59am, February 20th. We are so thrilled with this little bundle of joy. Katie's brother is absolutely smitten with her and was able to visit this afternoon.
Grandpa and Grandma Keith were with us at the hospital, they may be a little biased but they think she's pretty amazing too! 
I'm doing great, albeit tired! The c-section went very well and Tom was "coach" this morning. Love you honey! Looking forward to introducing her to you!
Here is the big brother in action! You are going to be a wonderful helper Joe Joe!
Thank you everyone for all of your prayers, calls, texts and messages.
Thank you everyone for all of your prayers, calls, texts and messages.
8 comments:
Welcome to the world, Kate!!! We are so happy you are here and so excited to see your pictures on your family's blogspot on your very first day!! I am guessing Kim is using a laptop at the hospital. Very cool. Glad to hear everything went well. We got forwarded photos on our phone too from Mom. Big hugs to all you guys! Love, Aunt Linda, Uncle Gerry, and Cousins Shannon & Meghan.
Kim-
I am beyond thrilled for you that this bundle of joy and miracle from God is HERE for you to love! I started crying when I saw her picture...since I've been praying for her (and you) every day since I heard you were pregnant!
And what a sweet, sweet picture of Joey holding her with a proud look of "She's MY little sister!"
Katie is so blessed to have you as her Momma!!
Welcome to the world sweet Katie!
May God love you and bless you and hold you in the palm of His hand!
God Bless!
Love Linda
i'm so happy for you! what a beautiful baby girl and a beautiful mama.
take good care. love, jen
Oh my gosh, that pic of Joey and his new little sister is beyond adorable! You can tell he is already so proud of her!
So happy to hear everything went well and that you are feeling good. Do you get to go home tomorrow? Katie has no idea what an amazing nursery is awaiting her!
XOXO
I literally want to eat her up! She is so adorable! Thanks for letting me come visit and meet Katie on her birthday! Your family just got the PERFECT addition! Love you!!
She is gorgeous!! Cannot wait to see you and finally meet Katie on Friday!! Big hugs and kisses,
Auntie J
Our love and excitement is overflowing... XOXO
Kim...
My heart is absolutely overjoyed for you and your little family! Kate is beautiful! I can't wait to kiss her little cheeks and get in some good snuggle time with her!
Love you times a million!
~J
Post a Comment