Thursday, October 9, 2008

Watch Out Tiger Woods!


Here comes....Joey! Daddy surprised us with a new set of left handed golf clubs just Joey's size, a bag and his very own golf glove to boot!

Joey is quite amazing if you haven't seen him in action. His little swing is something else! We are constantly retrieving his practice golf balls from the neighbor's yard! He can't wait to play at the real golf course. So far he has hit real "balls" at Pine Acres.

He's ready to go!

The first night he got them he set his golf bag in his room. Tom tucked him in and Joey was soon asleep. When I got home around 9 from class I peeked in his room and this is what I saw...

Sweet dreams Lil' Golfer!

4 comments:

jessithompson said...

OMG... that last picture is PRICELESS! So, so sweet! XOXO

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Kim!
I LOVE this post, the picture of Joey carrying his "clubs" and the one with him in bed with one of them is...priceless!

I absolutely love seeing children follow their passions...wherever those lead them.

Tiger Woods loved gold by age three...so Joey is not far behind!

Love and hugs to you!
God Bless!
Linda

Jen said...

So cute! What a sweet picture of Joe in bed with his clubs!!

colleen said...

Love, love , love the pic of him sleeping with the club!