Monday, October 13, 2008

20 Weeks and Counting!

Introducing...Kathryn Grace, or at least that's the name we have all agreed to at the moment. We had an ultrasound last week and the doctor again confirmed it's a GIRL! Our due date is still Feb. 27th and Joey has even drawn a picture of his new sister. So far he's very excited about her. Tom is a bit concerned on how Joey will take it as so far it's just been him and the dog to share our time with.

I have had a few out of town girlfriends ask if I'm showing, and the answer is a definite YES. Here's the proof:


The family seems to be hanging in there. Tom misses beef since the only thing I'll eat is taco meat or meat sauce for spaghetti, otherwise I can't do the smell! My lower back is talking to me and my socks at the end of the day seem to be imprinted! Katie loves to press really hard against my tummy and try to make more space. I thought at first it was really sweet but now I'm not so sure! In her ultrasound pics she is doing the pike in yoga, legs over her head and then in the next shot she is curled in a ball, then feet out, then feet in....okay you get the idea, she doesn't stay very still. Hmm, maybe she's just like her mama!

8 comments:

LORIE said...

YOU ARE SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the name Grace. I would chose that name if I was pregnant. . . knock on wood. . . congrats. Good to read your blog and catch up!

jessithompson said...

You're doing an amazing job hanging in there with all the plates you're spinning. You look gorgeous and we're so excited about the miracle of little Katie! XOXO

colleen said...

Yeah Kim! I'm so excited that you'll be adding a little girl to your clan. Congratulations to you, Tom and Joey....

Tiffany said...

You are so freaking gorgeous! Can't wait to meet you little mini-me in person! Love you!

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Dear Kim..
I LOVE this post and seeing the beautiful picture of you with precious little Katie in your belly!

You have been in my prayers every day since I learned you were pregnant! I've asked God to love you and protect you and this little baby...and now..trumpets please..you are having a GIRL!!!

What a blessing! Katie is an answer to prayer and a precious gift to you and your wonderful family! What a blessing!

You and Katie will be in my daily prayers and I'll look forward to meeting her!

Loves and hugs!
God Bless!
Linda

Jen said...

WOO-HOO! I can't wait to meet her! I love you dearly and feel blessed to watch you grow (literally)! I can hardly wait to kiss those baby cheeks!

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful!!!!
XO
Leni

Anonymous said...

It is true that I appreciate a prego picture, however I really need a side-shot please. Although this one is better than nothing, I need to see the belly!! I really need to see you in person and give you a squeeze! xoxo, J