I saw Joey yesterday at Grandma Nancy's while I was picking up Emma for "High School Musical 3" and an overnight at our house! Your little golfer is such a cutie!! :) He came up to give Emma a kiss and hug before she left!! :)
I started golfing at an early age and can recognize a great swing when I see one! I LOVE that Joey is so passionate about doing this!!
Yup...a Tiger Woods in the making! Love and hugs to you! Love Linda
3 comments:
Hi Kim!
I saw Joey yesterday at Grandma Nancy's while I was picking up Emma for "High School Musical 3" and an overnight at our house! Your little golfer is such a cutie!! :) He came up to give Emma a kiss and hug before she left!! :)
I started golfing at an early age and can recognize a great swing when I see one! I LOVE that Joey is so passionate about doing this!!
Yup...a Tiger Woods in the making!
Love and hugs to you!
Love Linda
WOW - THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE!
Wow. . . .life is certainly good for Joey.
Post a Comment