
Blessed indeed...this is my lil' Kate or as Joey says, "baby Kate". This is a picture taken at her 9 month check up. Are those legs not the cutest things? This is my dear friend's little one who had heart surgery...miracles do happen!
She continues to thrive and is now crawling and pulling herself up. And as you can see in this picture, pulling herself up to the mirror. Now, that's my girl!
To her momma, Jill, you are an amazing friend, wife and mommy. I am so impressed daily with your can do attitude. You truly inspire me. Take care of you.
XOXO
4 comments:
Hi Kim!
Oh what a joyful picture of sweet
Kate, and my goodness how those nine months have flown!:) She looks like she is flourishing, loved, and full of sparkle! I am SO grateful that she has come through her health scare and is doing so well!
She has been on my daily prayer list and I'll continue to pray for her continued health! I also continue to keep you and your sweet babae in my daily prayers too!!
Loves to you!
God Bless!
Linda
PS. If you want to see another dynamite kiddo, and celebrate being a teacher, check out the clip on my blog. Wow...is all I can say!
So happy to see that Kate is not just doing well, but is thriving!! What a doll!
Absolutely LOVE those baby legs!! Cute, cute, Kate!
Sis,
You are a doll for including our sweet Kate on your blog. She's cruising all over the house at 9 months, what a riot! She's such a fighter! A little lesson and inspiration for all of us. xoxo J
Post a Comment