Hi Kim!Oh my gosh...these put a grin on my face.:) Joey's rendition of Country air guitar, complete with waving his hat, is such a hoot!! How fun!And Katie is just precious!! :)You're in my thoughts and prayers!God Bless!Love Linda
crying...I'm laughing so hard! Joe is a rock star!
That's the clip that they will show us when Joey is a contestant on American Idol! What a rocker!!!!Katie is showing real promise too. Hm... back-up? Or a Donnie and Marie kind of deal? It must be wonderful having SUCH talented kids.Thanks for sharing. What a hoot.XOLeni
Oh my gosh! Katie, I'm sorry, but your brother is outshining you here! Joey is hysterical!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi Kim!
Oh my gosh...these put a grin on my face.:) Joey's rendition of Country air guitar, complete with waving his hat, is such a hoot!! How fun!
And Katie is just precious!! :)
You're in my thoughts and prayers!
God Bless!
Love Linda
crying...I'm laughing so hard! Joe is a rock star!
That's the clip that they will show us when Joey is a contestant on American Idol! What a rocker!!!!
Katie is showing real promise too. Hm... back-up? Or a Donnie and Marie kind of deal?
It must be wonderful having SUCH talented kids.
Thanks for sharing. What a hoot.
XO
Leni
Oh my gosh! Katie, I'm sorry, but your brother is outshining you here! Joey is hysterical!
Post a Comment