We loved our recent experience at our photographer's home. If you need family photos you will have to utilize this new find of ours! It was delightful and we had a full hour to get as many pics as we could! Stay tuned for more!
3 comments:
Maggie
said...
Hi Guys, It's cousin Maggie, I just wanted to say Hi and that I have really enjoyed being able to see the kids and you. Wow, Tom you really are looking more and more like your dad, so handsome! The kids are so beautiful. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon hopefully. Love you.
3 comments:
Hi Guys,
It's cousin Maggie, I just wanted to say Hi and that I have really enjoyed being able to see the kids and you. Wow, Tom you really are looking more and more like your dad, so handsome! The kids are so beautiful. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon hopefully. Love you.
Hi Kim!
Oh my gosh...what a GORGEOUS family and what gorgeous photographs!! Who is the photographer?
What wonderful family memories to capture!!
Loves, hugs and prayers!
Linda :)
What a gorgeous family, sis! XOXO
Post a Comment