Hi Kim!I absolutely LOVE how a little girl can wrap her Daddy right around her little finger! It's magical!!How fun for you to begin to see this with Tom amd Katie!!God Bless!Love Linda
There is something about a little daughter that melts those dads! It is fun to see their softer side! What a blessing!-Amy
There's nothing like having daddy wrapped around your finger! I'm proud of Katie for getting on that right away! Very sweet!
Love this!
So adorable! Love the pics...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi Kim!
I absolutely LOVE how a little girl can wrap her Daddy right around her little finger! It's magical!!
How fun for you to begin to see this with Tom amd Katie!!
God Bless!
Love Linda
There is something about a little daughter that melts those dads! It is fun to see their softer side! What a blessing!
-Amy
There's nothing like having daddy wrapped around your finger! I'm proud of Katie for getting on that right away! Very sweet!
Love this!
So adorable! Love the pics...
Post a Comment