I am now 6 weeks old!
I have been blessed with many visitors since I was born. The Dentons, Auntie Trish, Grama Becky and Miss Heather and my Noni came to the hospital; Auntie Kendra, Auntie Jen, my baby sitters Ashley and Kylie, Auntie Merri, Miss Kallie, Emma, Aunt Tiffany and Jessi even came to my house. Visitors from far away have included my Auntie Jill, Uncle John and Aunt Dannielle and my Auntie Cindy and Abby! We are feeling a little more active and have visited my brother's daycare and preschool, mommy's work and Prairie View. My mommy and brother just love to show me off...well, who wouldn't! And I'm so lucky to have had lots of visits from my Grandma and Grandpa!My Visitors...
1 comment:
Katie sure is loved by a lot of people! So happy I finally got to meet her. She's even more beautiful in person than she is in pictures. I didn't think that was possible!
Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment