
Jill, Will, Kate, Kim
We anxiously await the arrival of our daddy this week. It has been too long without him! We have managed to just need a new washer while he was gone and I went ahead and bought the matching dryer while I was at it. Everything else has held up and if not, my parents have stepped in to mend or fix it! We have been busy these last few days building a shed as a surprise for daddy however, this morning Joey just couldn't resist keeping it a secret. Too cute!
Just to let our daddy know how busy we have been here are few pics to retell our adventures:
Swimming Lessons at the Denton Pool

Soccer Camp

Lounging at Loon Lake with the Sicilia's

Sydney, Finley, & Laura

Visit with Auntie Jill, Will and baby Kate



And yes, Kate continues to do great. Thanks for all of your prayers! Fun visit with the Cunninghams and a successful purse party as well. Thanks to all of you who joined in the festivities! HAPPY SUMMER!
6 comments:
Glad to see that summer is treating you so well! Building a shed for your hubby, huh? I think that might just earn you the wife of the year award! xoxo
Woo-hoo! I'm so glad Tom is coming home! I know how hard it is to have your papa gone! I love the picture of Joe at soccer camp! I miss you!!
Loves!
J
Cute pics. I hope the benadryl helped saturdays bee sting??? Poor Joey!
see you at loon!
Hi Kim!
I'm so glad that Tom is coming home, not an easy absence on your heart I'm sure...and big missings too for Joey!!
I was so sorry to be out of town for the purse party, and I'm glad that it went so well!
Also glad to hear that baby Kate is doing well..she's in my prayers!:)
Love and hugs to you!
God bless!
Linda
Hi, Kim!
You're new on my blog stalking list. I even link to you now...
I know about having a husband out of town for a while. It's kinda the pits. But then when he gets back, it's kinda like a little honeymoon. ;) Laura K-D
Yippee that Tom is coming home! You were super mom while he was gone, and I am so glad that you have your partner back! I absolutely LOVE the picture of Jo-Jo at soccer camp! He is getting so big! Hugs to you friend and I hope to see you soon!
P.S. Thanks for my text while I was at camp! I love you and it made my day!
Post a Comment