Sunday, July 6, 2008

Race the River Tri

"The Cheer Squad"

Joined the crew today over at Couer D' Alene for the first annual Race the River. It was perfect weather and racing conditions. The swim seemed long, the water a bit brisk, the ride a little technical and the sandwich a bit small, but a great race for all! Congrats to Roger on a victory and Jessi for a second place finish with a 1st in her age group (I think you could have had the gazelle!).
Laura, Rhonda and Jamie--my race girls did a superb job as well. Thanks for racing on without me! Hopefully you heard a few cheers from the side. :-)

Here are some pics of the fun day, this is a book created in iPhoto. Click this link to view the movie! http://web.mead.k12.wa.us/tech/KIM/DaRaceRiver.mov

4 comments:

Trish said...

LOVED the imovie! You are such a supportive friend to come out and cheer and take pictures! The photos were adorable and Jamie and Laura look HOT in the Tri Fusion gear! Looks like a great race! Thanks for the post-race stats voicemail sis! You are awesome! XOXO

jessithompson said...

Thanks for all the lovins, cheers, and help with Emma during the race. You are an awesome support, sis! XOXO

Laura and company said...

Great movie, Kim. I feel like I rocked that race and I wasn't even there! I'm so new to this blog-stalking thing that this is the first time I've been to your blog, but I'll be back! I'll even link to you in mine...
Laura K-D

colleen said...

The movie was great and I loved your detailed description of the race...
see you at loon!
-colleen