He loves us both so much!
His pancakes are the best!
He's good at reading books and pitching baseballs.
He's fun to wrestle with and tickle.
Miss ya honey. Catch a lot of fish and come home soon.
This parenting gig is much more difficult than I thought and I'm so glad you are a part of my team. I think we're doing pretty good so far! Love you.

Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there.
I'm so fortunate to have such a wonderful dad not only for a role model for my own son but someone my husband looks up to to as well. I love you dad. Thank you for loving me even when I have tested your patience (which I'm sure rarely happened). Thank you for your advice (even when it's not always what I want to hear). And dad, is there anything you can't fix? Thank goodness your so handy to boot. Love you!

He's good at reading books and pitching baseballs.
He's fun to wrestle with and tickle.
Miss ya honey. Catch a lot of fish and come home soon.
This parenting gig is much more difficult than I thought and I'm so glad you are a part of my team. I think we're doing pretty good so far! Love you.

Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there.
I'm so fortunate to have such a wonderful dad not only for a role model for my own son but someone my husband looks up to to as well. I love you dad. Thank you for loving me even when I have tested your patience (which I'm sure rarely happened). Thank you for your advice (even when it's not always what I want to hear). And dad, is there anything you can't fix? Thank goodness your so handy to boot. Love you!



3 comments:
Sweet post! LOVE the pic of Joey and Tom in their glasses! Adorable!
Such nice dad's in your life! Thanks for sharing....
colleen
Hi Kim-
It isn't easy having your hubby gone and fishing...I know that you and Joey must really miss him!...and those awesome pancakes!:)
Thinking of you and keeping all of you in my prayers!
God Bless!
Love you!
Linda
Post a Comment