
Feeling good, haven't cried in 3 whole days, not craving ice cream as much, wearing support hose for my legs and ankles, struggling a bit with heartburn, nursery almost ready, Joey's excited...today-about getting a new sister, my husband sweetly keeps doing the items on my "Nesting" list and my friends and family keep telling me that I'm looking great and how could I be due in less than a month!?! Keep the prayers and good thoughts coming, they are so appreciated. XOXO
5 comments:
I remember that last month... finishing the last preparations and SO excited to meet the new member of the family. We're praying for you and your little one!
Love, Ryan and Amy
You do look FABULOUS! Way to take care of you and the baby, sis, you'll be so glad you did after the little miss arrives. We're so thrilled and can hardly wait!
Yeah Kim! I'm so excited for you to welcome this sweet baby girl. Are you delivering at SH? Maybe I'll pop over and say 'Hi' when you deliver!
You honestly do look amazing! You have done an awesome job taking care of yourself during your pregnancy! I can't wait to meet that little sweet pea!!!!!!
Hi Kim!
This post put a HUGE grin on my face! I have been praying for you and your baby daily, even before I knew she was Katie. God is really blessing you with the desire of your heart!
You look wonderful, and Katie is SO blessed to have YOU as her Momma!
I'll keep praying and I can't wait to see you in person and meet her!
God Bless!
Love Linda
Post a Comment