Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Nursery...


Is coming along!! Introducing our old office space, now Katie's new room! Thank you to Tom, my parents, and Jill for painting! We have painted the walls, the molding around the windows and my folks added an adorable pink wayne's coating through the middle of the wall!

Jill helped me pick out the cute ledges from Pottery Barn and most other items are from Babies R Us, which is where we are also registered. :-) Joey donated his brown bunny to her shelf and after looking through his large collection said there were not any others he could part with. Too cute! Her room colors are pink, tan, chocolate and green. It is looking adorable!

Last but not least... my dad is making Katie an armoir that will be similar to my childhood furniture...note the nightstand in the picture. I can't wait to fill it and see its completion. Thank you daddy! And my mom sweetly spray painted our old hamper white and made the pink liner with added bow just for her room! Thanks momma!

We are of course getting excited for this little one's entrance to the world on February 20th. Not too much longer! My diaper bag is packed and ready to go...just need a baby!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE it! It is absolutely adorable! Katie is one lucky little girl!

Trish said...

The room is TOTALLY cute Kim! I love it! I can't wait for Katie to come either :) It won't be long now... XOXO

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Kim!
Oh...this post melts my heart! I can just picture sweet Katie in her gorgeous (LOVE the colors), and lovingly created, room!

She is so blessed to have YOU as her Momma!
I can't wait to meet her!
God Bless!
Love Linda

jessithompson said...

It's DARLING, sis. She will know that she is so loved and wanted!

jessithompson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
colleen said...

What a fun time....anticipating the birth of this precious girl! The nursery is beautiful Kim.
Thanks for sharing.....

Andy said...

I love the room! I'm pretty sure I will be coming to you for advice in the near future! :)