
On New Year's Eve our family hit the slopes. It was a bit of an adventure getting all of our gear before actually heading to the mountain, but we eventually made it. The weather was spectacular and Joey did awesome. He claims he's ready for the big chair! His daddy told him he couldn't have the edgy-wedgie or his harness so he quickly had his wedgie removed! Joey loved going fast and pretending to jump. We ended the morning with a packed lunch from home at the lodge. Mt. Spokane was packed with people and it was exciting to see all of the snow up there!

3 comments:
"Can I go skiing with you? I can ski too!" Love, Emma
Too cute for words. Where do I get one of those harnesses? That looks right up my ally! :)
Way to go Joe! That looks like it is so fun and you did so good :) Aunt Trish doesn't even know how to ski, so you finally got one-up on her :)
Post a Comment