Tuesday, January 1, 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We rang in the New Year with good friends, the Bowles' and the Greenland families last night. We also had a surprise visit from Darin and his girlfriend, Nicole. The evening was filled with stories, laughter, singing and games! We played Catch Phrase -Singing version (which I might add was too hard!), Family Feud and American Idol. The kids' highlight was the clown pinata on the back porch and playing on Tom's snow mountain. Even more impressive, especially for those of you over the 35 mark, is that ALL of us stayed up till New Year's! We are so excited for the adventures to come in 2008! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Love the pinata idea!!!
What a blast! The pinata was a great idea! I'm sure the kids loved it. Happy 2008!
I haven't done this before! Love the idea
Hi Kim!
How fun to be so creative. I loved the pinata idea too! The other night we did a Hawaiian dinner with surfer placemats, pineapple, macadamia nuts, Hawaiian pinapple chicken etc...just for the heck of it and to break up the routine!
May 2008 bless you with love, joy, peace and serenity!
God bless! Love Linda
Post a Comment