
My latest endeavor has been to learn the program called Photoshop. It has been challenging to remember all the different components and then of course, teach a class to adults. I have been so intimidated to do my latest class because I don't know the program that well. One on my cohorts at work was supposed to teach it and I was going to be the one sitting back and just learning for fun, but no that would have been too easy! What do you think of some of my tricks?
2 comments:
Nice work! This program is amazing. I've only played with it a bit... there's SO MUCH you can do with it. I'll have to sign up for that class so you can show me all that you've learned!
Looks like a blast! Leave it up to you to end up teaching the class instead of sitting back and watching! I'm signing up for this class for sure!
Post a Comment