Another wonderful race put on by Tri Fusion! Joey loved it. When he finished the race I asked if he would be doing this race again... he replied no way mom. I might add that one of his oldest friends, Emma, cheered him on during the run and ran with him for parts of it. So sweet! Joey then five minutes later went and cheered on a classmate, Grace, and completed the two loops of the race course for the second time! The first time through I might add he suffered several side aches and was sooo tired. It's amazing the motivation a cute girl can have! Joey also had some great supporters, of course Grandma and Grandpa were there along with great cheering by the Wisers and teacher Ms. Bell! Not to mention all the cheering from the Tri Fusion volunteers for the event...

Checking shoes...and pre-race set up of transition area!
Grandpa and Katie cheering on Joe at the finish.
RACE VIDEO SEGMENTSThe SWIM...
Heading off on the BIKE...
The FINISH...
See you again next year race! Thank you Tri Fusion!






No comments:
Post a Comment