Joey takes such good care of his sister. He is an amazing helper! Just another benefit of having a few years between the two! Nicer weather means being outside. Love this! Katie loves to swing and be where her brother is. I just love this pic of him making sure she doesn't fall off!
Here's the live version...
3 comments:
:) BIG SMILE!
You are right - that pic is priceless! And I'm SO jealous that your kiddos have a Power Wheel! I wanted one of those sooooo bad when I was little!
Kim-
What a precious memory moment. I love how Joey is handling his car with one arm because the other arm is protecting his little sis!
A picture of things to come down the road when she needs a big bro to protect her. There is nothing like having a brother or sister to share your life with! I never had one and wished for one on every birthday cake. I'm so so glad that they have each other!
Hope you are having a great spring break!
God Bless!
Love Linda
Post a Comment