Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year Thoughts...What to pass on for 2010?


Many of you I'm sure have been waiting on baited breath for my Top Ten of 2009, well wait no more!

1. Pediatric After Hour Hotline Number 474-4848 and how to make your own saline solution for lil' noses...1/2tsp salt + 8 0z water

2. Homemade cough syrup, this is nasty but it will make you stop coughing. Here ya go: 1/4 tsp cayenne, 1 TBSP honey, 2 TBSP hot water, 1/4 tsp ginger, 1 TBSP vinegar. Take 1 tsp every 15 minutes.

3. Registering your Starbuck's card = free soy (a $.40 saving!) This is basically it for me for coupon clipping.

4. Pilates...just do it. I, of course recommend Precision Pilates downtown!

5. Sleep sacks for infants- fabulous, you never have to worry that they are cold along with a white noise maker!

6. Date night with husband...love them. Twigs or DownRiver Grill and for a twist the Suki Yaki for sushi.

7. Jump n Party-just plain fun, a favorite of Joey's followed by Mobius!

8. Swiss Army 1 GB jumpdrive and laser light (you know I had to get a little technology in here somewhere!)

9. A latte and a good spot to catch up with good friends...The Service Station. Never forget the power of checking in with your girls...

10. Finally a little fashion, UGG's- how had I not had them until now? And Lululemon Athletic wear--amazing!

Happy New Year! Thanks to my friends and family for your support during 2009. We feel so fortunate for our health, family, friends and our children! xoxo

2 comments:

Kallie said...

I love your list! Aren't Uggs the best!? The fake ones just don't cut it. I think they are worth every penny. I just ordered my second pair and can't wait for them to get here. In my attempt to be stylish, I went with the knitted-looking ones.

jessithompson said...

Love, love, love your post. I adore you and look forward to catching up in person soon. Loves to you guys! XOXO