Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Six Months!

Katie's 6 Month Photo Shoot


Our little sweet baby, Katie, is six months! She weighs 13 pounds seven ounces and is 26 inches long. We don't quite have the sleeping through the night thing down but she's usually only up twice! She is a little bundle of sugar and spice and so loved. We are truly blessed!

5 comments:

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Kim!
Your Katie is SO gorgeous! I especially love the picture of her with the darling hat and giant smile!

Wow! These six months have flown by.
Katie is such visible proof that God answers prayers!

Love you!
Linda

Andy said...

Wow! Time sure does fly! She is adorable! Definitely a Montecucco. :)

Trish said...

Katie is BEYOND beautiful! I can't believe she is 6 months old already! I love your adorable family! XOXO

Tiffany said...

So flipping cute I can barely stand it! Hugs and kisses to that little princess of yours!

jessithompson said...

Wow, sis. She's just gorgeous and growing soooo fast. XOXO