Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy 4th of July!



Hope you have a wonderful 4th! Our littlest firecracker is 4 months and weighing in at 12 pounds!
Now does this smile look like someone who keeps their mommy up three, four, five times a night?

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Coming from someone that can relate...My little one has the same smile...usually when we are up at 4 AM.

jessithompson said...

Cute pics... happy birthday, hon!

Anonymous said...

makes me wish I had a family too, so good to check in on your blog

hope to see you guys sometime this summer.

Jake

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Kim!
I love seeing Katie with the flag...she is such a cutie!! :) I hope you have had a break after your class and a chance to get refreshed and rested. Ok, maybe you can't be rested with night feedings, but more rested. :)

Have a great rest of the summer!
God bless!
Love Linda